Social Policy Statement
A. Social Policy Statement
Go2insurance360 communicates and connects through many different social media websites and platforms. Go2insurance360 has implemented this Social Media Policy, Guidelines and Consent to Use. All communications from Go2insurance360 platforms within social media websites must follow these guidelines to create a productive and engaging dialogue. Go2insurance360 encourages dialogue about relevant topics including, but not limited to the importance of health insurance, health and financial literacy.
These guidelines pertain to Go2insurance360 platforms within certain social media websites. Such platforms include, but are not limited to: Facebook: Go2insurance360.
By using Go2insurance360 platforms within social media websites, you agree that the information you post may be repurposed for certain uses by Go2insurance360, as further explained below. As a condition of use, you also agree with the following statements:
- Go2insurance360 does not control, own, or operate any social media websites.
- Go2insurance360 social media platforms are not monitored 24 hours per day, seven days a week; therefore, in the event of an emergency requiring immediate assistance, you should contact 911.
- Go2insurance360 will respond to relevant comments, when, in Go2insurance’s sole judgment, a response is appropriate.
- Go2insurance360 expects that participants on their social media platforms treat each other with respect and, as a participant, you agree to do so.
- All discussions should focus on topics related to Go2insurance360. Go2insurance360 reserves the right to remove off-topic comments. Therefore, as a participant, you agree to focus your comments on topics related to Go2insurance360.
- All comments should contribute to the dialogue and any claims should be supported with links to sources whenever possible. As a participant, you agree to do so.
- Go2insurance360 does not accept promotional posts, including advertisements for commercial or business transaction and/or recruitment of any kind. As a participant, you agree to avoid such posts.
- Go2insurance360 does not endorse, support, verify, or agree with comments, messages, opinions, or any type of content and/or statements posted by third-parties to
- Go2insurance360 social media platforms.
- Go2insurance360 is not responsible for protecting any information posted on Go2insurance360 platforms within social media sites.
Go2insurance360 reserves the right to moderate and/or delete comments if they:
- Appear to be spam or trolling the page.
- Promote services or products.
- Incite, promote or encourage criminal activities.
- Are clearly off-topic.
- Are Offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial or religious group.
- Compromise the security, safety, or health of the public.
- Contain pornography, solicitation, defamatory, or sexually explicit material.
- Promote or advertise a commercial or business transaction.
- Engage in vulgar or abusive language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms targeting individuals or groups.
- Endorse or oppose political parties, candidates, or groups.
- Violate copyright and fair use laws.
- Contain personally identifiable health information, as that term is defined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Go2insurance360 reserves the right to delete any comment, and/or ban any user, at any time and for any reason, including, without limitation, those who are repeat offenders of violating this policy. Go2insurance360 reserves the right to modify or change these guidelines without notice.
C. Consent to Use of Information
By using Go2insurance360 platforms within social media websites, you agree that any comments or other information you post publicly may be repurposed for use by Go2insurance360. For example, Go2insurance360 may use such comments, without limitation, to repurpose and share throughout the different Go2insurance360 social platforms. If Go2insurance360 decides to use your content across our social media platforms, we will not include any personally identifiable information such as your name, age, likeness or other personally identifying characteristics without your express permission. Go2insurance360 will notify you via social media if we plan to use any content (comments, photos, videos, etc.) you have shared on our social media platforms. If you have comments or other questions that are not answered here, please contact us. Go2insurance360 looks forward to hosting and engaging in a productive dialogue on Go2insurance360 social media websites.